Looking Back on Our First Week Open at CrossFit CMH
We’ve been open over a week now and it’s been crazy to see everyone improve so quickly. We have members moving better, faster, and getting stronger! We’ve had days where every class has had members and some days where a class is empty. The bottom line is that we are growing steadily as a community so that I can continue to provide you with world class service in a fun, non-intimidating environment.
Some of the highlights from the week
- 2 young ladies getting their first double unders and kipping pull ups
- A few people doing workouts RX’d for the first time
- A couple young ladies doing their first ever CrossFit workouts
- 2 college athletes joined our gym as members
- Two ladies who have beat cancer have joined our gym
- Couples, business partners, family friends, and brand new faces coming together to achieve the same thing…..A Healthier Life
If you are new to CrossFit and would like to try a class for FREE, simply click HERE to register for your free class. For everyone who is new to CrossFit, we have a great On Ramp Program that allows us to spend time with you teaching mechanics and proper movement patterns so that you stay safe and have fun in our gym. We work with people in all walks of life that have varying ability levels and different backgrounds of training. Our goal is to provide an environment where you don’t feel judged and can get in the best shape of your life!
I want to thank all of our members for joining CrossFit CMH. YOU are what makes this gym so special and welcoming for everyone. We are growing something really special here, and I am so thankful for all of you!